Money related decisions aren't everybody's cup of tea. For some, these decisions can be overwhelming. SoundingBoard™ is a one-on-one coaching and mentoring session with a DecisionPoint facilitator. Delivered in a best interest framework, we lower the cost of not knowing and reducing fears of decision regret. No sales, no solicitation, just decision confirmation, validation, and transparency.
DecisionCheck™ is a SoundingBoard™ lite session. Designed for folks that know what they need to do, are ready to take action now, and want to confirm their next steps. By narrowing down critical questions, filtering out distractions and focusing on the near-term decision for clarity, DecisionCheck™ reduces the cost of not knowing just in time for great decision-making.
Helping good people make great financial decisions one mind at a time.
Helping individuals think through and organize the right information, simplify the decision process, and adopt steps for getting things done.
An intuitive and simple framework to organize financial goals and address concerns. In the end a Picture Plan to achieve life changing results and peace of mind.
"The finest financial wellness program I have every seen in my 24 year career in Human Resources and organizational leadership."
1. What do you own?
2. Why do you own it?
3. How is it doing?
4. How is it doing when compared to an appropriate measuring stick?
5. What are your total costs and expenses for the products or services owned?
If you can answer each of these questions clearly it means you are in control of your money. The vast majority of people regardless of their wealth are unable to answer the majority of these 5 questions.
A. Does a loved one need assistance in understanding financial matters or holdings?
B. Does a friend or employee have a financial situation that maybe suspicious or appear to be improper?
C. Is someone a trustee, guardian, or custodian that doesn't understand financial products they oversee, manage, and supervise?
D. Is there a need to have an independent, objective third party review and assessment to gain clarity?
1. Does DecisionPoint sell securities or insurance? No
2. Does DecisionPoint represent a bank, insurance, or investment company? No
4. Do you have any experience in financial services? Yes, DecisionPoint Services was founded by former financial advisors, investment brokers, and insurance agents whose calling was to help people rather than sell them. Combined we have over 60 years of direct financial market and client experience including traditional and alternative investments, angel and venture capital investing, advance life and estate planning, disability insurance and long-term care planning, budgeting and debt management, and social security retirement among many others.
5. What makes DecisionPoint Services different than speaking with an investment representative or insurance agent? DecisionPoint has only one type of discussion with our clients; financial decision-making decisions. Our discussions are built to reduce the cost of not knowing before the decision is irreversible.