Some reasons others have used Sounding Boards include:
In the Information Age, people lack access to decision-making wisdom and thus confidence. People want straight talk, entertaining stories that teach, and immediate response and answer to their most pressing financial questions and concerns. We bring everything together in one place at one time and deliver decision-making confidence, understanding, and commitment to get things done today rather than someday.
Helping individuals think through and organize the right information, simplify the decision process, and adopt steps for getting things done.
An intuitive and simple framework to organize financial goals and address concerns. In the end a Picture Plan to achieve life changing results and peace of mind.
"The finest financial wellness program I have every seen in my 24 year career in Human Resources and organizational leadership."
1. What do you own?
2. Why do you own it?
3. How is it doing?
4. How is it doing when compared to an appropriate measuring stick?
5. What are your total costs and expenses for the products or services owned?
If you can answer each of these questions clearly it means you are in control of your money. The vast majority of people regardless of their wealth are unable to answer the majority of these 5 questions.
A. Does a loved one need assistance in understanding financial matters or holdings?
B. Does a friend or employee have a financial situation that maybe suspicious or appear to be improper?
C. Is someone a trustee, guardian, or custodian that doesn't understand financial products they oversee, manage, and supervise?
D. Is there a need to have an independent, objective third party review and assessment to gain clarity?
1. Does DecisionPoint sell securities or insurance? No
2. Does DecisionPoint represent a bank, insurance, or investment company? No
4. Do you have any experience in financial services? Yes, DecisionPoint Services was founded by former financial advisors, investment brokers, and insurance agents whose calling was to help people rather than sell them. Combined we have over 60 years of direct financial market and client experience including traditional and alternative investments, angel and venture capital investing, advance life and estate planning, disability insurance and long-term care planning, budgeting and debt management, and social security retirement among many others.
5. What makes DecisionPoint Services different than speaking with an investment representative or insurance agent? DecisionPoint has only one type of discussion with our clients; financial decision-making decisions. Our discussions are built to reduce the cost of not knowing before the decision is irreversible.
As an employer and sponsor of qualified benefits, you go to great lengths in offering valuable benefits and resources for employees to access and use.
As a plan advisor, consultant, and/or administrator you work diligently to bring forward thinking and cost saving strategies, services, and tools to your benefit plan clients.
Our data shows that nearly 6 out of 10 employees following a QuickCheck™ request follow-up contact and seek next step actions to complete their self-selected action items.
QuickCheck™ programming and services can assist in engaging benefit plan participants, engage or re-engage all types of money personalities, and boost the percentage of your employees actively engaged in improving their financial health.